This gentle yoga is for beginner and ongoing students. The focus is inward, on breath and body awareness.
- align and connect with your natural energy flow
- release stress and tension
- develop flexibility and balance
- safely strengthen your deep muscles
- cultivate spaciousness and stillness
Erin teaches two group classes weekly in three sessions per year that run between 8-12 weeks (fall, winter, spring). These classes are small to create a supportive environment with individual attention.
One class is held Tuesday evenings 6:30 – 8:00 pm in Acadia (southeast Calgary)
Another class is held Wednesday mornings 9:30 – 11:00 am in Pump Hill (southwest Calgary)
Erin also offers private sessions to individuals, couples or groups. She teaches regular hatha, restorative and therapeutic yoga and tailors her teaching to your particular needs, abilities, limitations or conditions.
For more information, contact Erin.